Being healthy doesn't mean being boring!
Small, basic changes can make all the difference to getting healthy and losing weight. For instance substituting fresh fruit on your cereal instead of sugar, or changing from whole milk to semi- skimmed.
With some changes you won't event notice, you'll be doing your waistline a favour and help prevent or delay some nasty diseases such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Here are some quick fix swapsies...
- Soft drink to water
- Mashed potato to sweet potato
- Sugar coated cereal to a wholegrain wheat cerial
- White breads for wholegrain varieties
- Iced coffee to a fruit frappe
- Salted nuts to unsalted nuts
For even more great swapsies, check out healthy food swaps